If your address has changed you must tell the officer this before your pass is renewed.
Disability passes can only be re-issued on proof of continuing eligibility. You will need to take proof to your nearest local link office or the Shopmobility office in Scunthorpe for them to renew your pass.
The following proofs of eligibility can be used to renew your pass:
- DLA (Disability Living Allowance) letter issued within the last 12 months showing high rate mobility
- PIP (Personal Independence Payment) letter issued within the last 12 months showing at least eight points against either the 'Moving Around' and or 'Communicating Verbally' activities. The whole of the letter must be brought as proof in order that these can be seen.
- WPMS - War Pensioner's Mobility Supplement
- Blue Badge
- Certificate of Registration from Adult Social Services - Brumby Centre (showing blind or partially sighted, dual sensory loss, deaf without speech, learning disability)
- A letter from the DVLA revoking your driving licence, or, a letter from a consultant or other medical professional, for example, qualified mental health practitioner, which confirms that the applicant would be refused a driving licence on medical grounds (other than because of misuse of alcohol or drugs). Letters should be dated within the last 12 months.
If you don't have any of the above then you can check our eligibility pages for further information on how you might qualify for a pass.
There is no charge for a bus pass on first application or renewals of expired cards. Other requests for replacements are subject to a charge of £10.