This information applies to children who attend schools in North Lincolnshire. Students who attend colleges should contact their college for more information.
Free school meals are offered to children of families who receive one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Employment Support Allowance (income related)
- Child Tax Credit with no Working Tax Credit and an annual income below £16,190
- Guaranteed Pension Credit
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Four week Working Tax Credit run-on
- Universal Credit
Please apply for free school meals online:
Apply for free school meals
Please list all of your children who attend a school in North Lincolnshire on the form.
Alternatively, you can get a paper version of the form if you contact us or visit one of our Local Link offices.
We will let you and your child's school know when your claim has been processed.
ALL children in Reception, Year 1, and Year 2 are entitled to a free school meal. However, it is still really important that if you get one of the above benefits you complete this form - it will also enable us to pay you a clothing grant and the school will receive an extra £1300 per year from the Government for each of your children.