If you are unable, through illness or injury, to visit a library in person, you can join the Home Library Service for information and entertainment. We can supply you with a FREE and full library service in your own home, including:
- Books in regular or large print
- Talking books on compact disc or MP3 Playaway
- Regular visits by trained volunteers, at least once a month
- The full range of literature and information available at the region's libraries
- Longer loan periods and no charges
- You can apply online to receive the service.
Apply for the Home Library Service
For more information on how the Home Library Service can help you, please contact us.
Volunteering for the Home Library Service
Find out about becoming a Home Library Service Volunteer.