Ashby Link Adult Community Learning Centre
Ashby High Street
Monday to Thursday: 9am to 4pm
Friday: 9am to 3pm
Any temporary change to opening hours will be advertised by notices in the centre. If you are unsure about centre opening times, please contact the customer service team on 01724 862217.
CrosbyOne (Greeson Hall)
Office hours (term time only)
Monday to Thursday: 9am to 1.00pm
Adult Community Learning Centres
All our main centres (Ashby Link and Barton), have been designed with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and Health and Safety in mind, to help prevent potential barriers and ensure our buildings are user friendly. With this in mind, all centres have the following:
- Car parks with disabled parking bays;
- Signage displayed with contact phone number to call for assistance;
- Signage indicating main entrance;
- Large keypad to open the electronic door for ease of access;
- Electronic door sensor to exit the building;
- No steps or ramps to access the ground floor;
- Lift to access all floors (Ashby Link and Barton centres);
- Staff on site who can assist with enquiries;
- Disabled toilet facilities with emergency pull cords situated in all centres.
Please contact us at one of our main centres if we can assist in any way.