How do I apply for planning permission?
You can apply for planning permission in one of two ways - online or by completing a paper submission.
Submitting your planning application online through the national Planning Portal is the preferred and recommended method of submission. The application, and all supplied information, will then be passed to us to consider.
You can use the Planning Portal to get advice, complete forms, upload plans and other supporting information and pay any required fee. You will need to register an account to complete an application.
Apply via the Planning Portal
The benefits of applying online include:
- immediate delivery and acknowledgement
- online help function when completing applications
- savings on postage and printing costs
- online record of your completed applications
- you can work on your applications in draft before submission