North Lincolnshire Council Building Control offer many services to make the process of building of residential and commercial buildings easier, including:
- Helpful guidance and advice from the early stages of work
- Site visit requests to check the various progression of work by our professional building control officers
- A Building Regulation Certificate upon completion and compliance with the Building Regulations issued from the council
- Advice on fire safety issues and access for disabled persons
- Safety at sports ground advice
- Free per-submission consultation
- Free seminars and building excellence awards
Contact us for free help and advice
Before commencing work you should refer to Regulation 3 of the Building Regulations for the full meaning of 'building work' or, if you are unsure, seek advice.
For more information on applying for Building Regulations, please visit our Building Regulation application page.
Pay for Building Control services
Pay Building Control fees online