Are you hoping to live independently within your community for as long as you can? Maybe you need some assistance to do this.
There are a range of services and technology which can help:
Community Wellbeing Hubs: offer a range of activities and information for adults in North Lincolnshire
Getting Well Again: information on the support you can receive after injury or illness.
Handyperson and Gardening Scheme: can carry out minor repairs, home maintenance, improvements and gardening service.
Telecare: technology which can help you to remain independent at home
Housing related support can help:
- manage your personal budget to deal with accessing different services
- find paid work and get the most out of the money you earn
- access the Advocacy Service
- access sheltered housing services, including a warden system to community alarm phone
- develop life skills in setting up and maintaining your home so that you may be able to stay at home
- develop your confidence and ability so that you can have choice and control and get involved in the community if you wish
To access this support you can request an assessment to speak with someone from the team who will talk to you about what it is you are looking for and need.
Request a care assessment
Connect to Support: offers information and a catalogue of products to support independent living.
Home Care: information on home care, domicilliary care, home help and how to access it.