Our community wellbeing hubs provide advice and support for vulnerable adults in North Lincolnshire.
Activities in the hubs and local community will vary and may include:
- Support to access employment and meaningful activity
- Activities and support for carers
- Over 75 wellbeing check
- Activities such as craft, reminiscence, healthy eating, chair based exercise, tabletop games, kurling, archery and discussion of current affairs
- Targeted workshops on issues such as dementia, nutrition, home and personal safety
- Access to services including bathing, podiatry and other health topics
- Volunteering opportunities
- Information and signposting to other services
If you are feeling lonely or isolated then please feel free to contact your local community wellbeing hub on the phone numbers below or just drop in and say hello. You will always be given a warm welcome.
Barton and Winterton - 01652 634554
Brigg and Broughton - 01652 653384
Scunthorpe - 01724 296759
Epworth and Crowle - 01724 297771