Before using any of our gyms you must attend a first visit with an instructor, even if you have used another gym before. Our instructors will show you how to use the equipment. They can prescribe an exercise programme designed specifically for your health and fitness needs.
We offer two options to join our gym.
Health and fitness membership package
Our health and fitness membership package includes:
- Unlimited use of the gym
- Casual and programmed pool sessions – excluding lessons
- Group fitness classes – as advertised on the timetable
- Use of the squash court for racket ball and squash – limited to 1 court per evening, 5pm onwards
- Use of the badminton court for badminton, short tennis and table tennis at off-peak times (Monday to Friday before 5pm, Saturday and Sunday all day)
- Free racket hire for you and your opponents – refundable deposit required
- Six personal gym exercise programmes (committed or annual packages only)
- Access to ‘self-check-in’ at Ancholme Leisure Centre and The Pods
- Activity booking eight days in advance
- Use at all North Lincolnshire Council leisure facilities - excludes three month site specific option
- 'Price for life' when paying by direct debit – terms and conditions apply
|Committed - monthly direct debit: || £20 joining fee plus £33 per month (minimum 12 month contract with one month cancellation period) |
|Non-committed - monthly direct debit: || £20 joining fee plus £38 per month (no minimum contract period) |
|Annual - full payment for 12 months: |
| £330 |
|Three month site specific - valid at site of joining only: || £120 |
Casual gym membership package
Enjoy full use of the gym on a pay-as-you-go basis, perfect for once a week usage.
|Adult member: ||£22 joining fee then pay £5 per session |
|60+ member: ||£19.80 joining fee then pay £4.50 per session |
|Junior member: || £12.10 joining fee then pay £2.75 per session |
Casual membership is valid for a 12 month period and must be renewed each year. Renewal is free of charge as long as your membership is still valid.
Junior members are welcome from the age of 14 to 16 years. They must be accompanied by an adult gym member when using the gym.