Recently extended to include a large free weight area, our gym offers something for all fitness needs
Our gym offers:
- 14 pieces of cardiovascular equipment including rowers, tread mills, cross trainers, steppers and more
- 11 piece resistance circuit to tone, firm and strengthen
- dedicated free weight area with a range of equipment including smith machine, dual pulley and dumbbells from 2kg to 40kg
- floor work and stretching zone
- fully air-conditioned
- qualified experienced instructors
So whether you are looking to tone up, improve your fitness levels or generally lose some of those unwanted inches, we can help you achieve your fitness goals.
Gym opening times
| Monday || 7.15am to 10pm |
| Tuesday || 7.15am to 10pm |
| Wednesday || 7.15am to 10pm |
| Thursday || 7.15am to 10pm |
| Friday || 7.15am to 9pm |
| Saturday || 9am to 4pm |
| Sunday || 11am to 7pm |
| Bank holidays || 8.30am to 12pm |
Junior gym courses
If you are aged 11 to 16 years and want to get fit and have fun, our supervised junior gym courses could be for you. During the course you will undertake a wide range of exercises including use of the cardio equipment, floor work and circuits with the emphasis on having fun and keeping fit.
Courses at Epworth
- Mondays, 3.30pm to 4.30pm
- Wednesdays, 3.30pm to 4.30pm
- Fridays, 3.30pm to 4.30pm or 4.30pm to 5.30pm
Courses run during term time and vary in the number of weeks. For information and prices please contact the centre on 01427 873845.
Parental consent forms are needed for all juniors, so please bring your parent on your first session.
If you have a long-term medical conditions that affects your health and daily life, you may be eligible to join our Active Lincs Exercise Referral Scheme. This is a process where your GP or health professional refers you to the centre for a 10 week course of exercise to help improve your fitness, quality of life and to meet similar people. Please ask a member of the gym team for more information on this scheme.
The Active Lincs scheme is available Wednesdays, 1pm to 2pm.
- Adult: 10 week course £32.40
- Over 60s: 10 week course £30.40