The Programme is now open for applications and will run until 2020. We have £1.2m for projects that will create jobs and economic growth in the following areas:
- Priority 1: Support for increasing farm productivity
- Priority 2: Support for micro and small enterprises and farm diversification
- Priority 3: Support for Rural Tourism
- Priority 4: Provision of rural services
- Priority 5: Support for cultural and heritage
- Priority 6: Increasing forestry
The Local Action Group is also up and running. The Local Action Group is a mixture of local public, private and voluntary organisations who have come together to deliver the Local Development Strategy for Northern Lincolnshire.
The group meets on a quarterly basis to make decisions on project applications, monitor budgets and review progress of the Local Development Strategy to ensure the priorities are being delivered.
How to apply
For more information and how to apply, please visit our official business support website, Invest in North Lincolnshire:
Find out how to apply for LEADER funding