[ skip to content]

Subscribe to updates
Cooling Towers

Cooling Towers

Who needs to apply?

Business premises with either large cooling towers or evaporative condensers (usually part of an air conditioning plant) must have the structures registered with the council. 

 You can view the Cooling Tower register on our  licensing registers page.

Downloadable application form

Our traded services

Contact details


01724 297750

Licensing Department
PO Box 42
Church Square House
DN15 6XQ

Last updated: 19/07/2018