[ skip to content]

Subscribe to updates
Tell us about a change

Tell us about a change

Any change of circumstances, which may affect your liability must be notified to us within 21 days.  You can tell us about a change in your circumstances or apply for a discount or exemption by completing one of our online forms.

If you do not know your Council Tax Account Reference number, you can still complete the forms, leaving the Account Reference number question blank.

Report a change of circumstance – if you have had a name change or change in your household:

Tell us about a change of circumstance

Report a change of address – if you have moved house or wish to register for the first time in our area:

Tell us about a change of address

or cancel your single person discount:

Cancel your single person discount

You can also apply for any other Council Tax discount or exemption online (discounts for student, apprentice, child benefit, carer, disabled relief, school leaver, severely mentally impaired, residential care home, prisoner. Exemptions: religious community and granny annexes)

Alternatively, you can contact us on counciltax@northlincs.gov.uk or call 0300 3030164.

Contact details

0300 3030164     
Fax: 01724 296104

Or write to:  

Council Tax 
Hewson House
Station Road
DN20 8XB 

Opening hours

Monday to Friday: 9am to 4.30pm

Last updated: 17/08/2018