- Advice, information and access to all council services
- Help with completing online forms
- A customer drop off point where you can receive information to support access to service applications
- Information about a range of partner organisations
- A Space of Safety as part of the SOS scheme
- A full range of library services, including access to People’s Network computers
- A range of specialist surgeries at certain times throughout the week
- An on site gym and skate park
- A Changing Places toilet
Depending on your enquiry, we may arrange an appointment to see you.
If you cannot get to our Local Link office, we can visit you at home with our Home Link Service.
Winterton Local Link provides disabled access.