Please note: from Monday 31 July 2017, Scunthorpe and District Local Link will relocate from Church Square House to the Action Station on Cole Street, apart from Saturdays when the service will be run from the Central Library. The opening hours for the Local Link remain unchanged.
- Advice, information and access to all council services
- Help with completing online forms
- A customer drop off point where you can receive information to support access to service applications
- Information about a range of partner organisations
- A Space of Safety as part of the SOS scheme
- A range of specialist surgeries at certain times throughout the week
Depending on your enquiry, we may arrange an appointment to see you.
If you cannot get to our Local Link office, we can visit you at home with our Home Link Service.
Scunthorpe and District Local Link provides disabled access.