- Advice, information and access to all council services
- Help with completing online forms
- A customer drop off point where you can receive information to support access to service applications
- Information about a range of partner organisations
- A full range of library services, including access to People’s Network computers
- A range of specialist surgeries at certain times throughout the week
Depending on your enquiry, we may arrange an appointment to see you.
|Surgery ||Schedule |
|Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) ||Every Wednesday 9.30am to 11.30am, drop in |
Meeting room facilities can also be booked by calling us on 01724 860161.
If you cannot get to our Local Link office, we can visit you at home with our Home Link Service.
Crowle Local Link provides disabled access.