The Brigg Local Link and Library Service is located at The Angel, in the central market place. It shares the building with the Heritage Centre.
- Advice, information and access to all council services
- Help with completing online forms
- A customer drop off point where you can receive information to support access to service applications
- Information about a range of partner organisations
- A full range of library services, including access to People’s Network computers
- A range of specialist surgeries at certain times throughout the week
Depending on your enquiry, we may arrange an appointment to see you.
| Surgeries ||Schedule |
|Blue Badge Assessment Clinic ||Second and fourth Wednesday of the month by appointment with Local Link only |
|Ongo Financial Inclusion Team
||Mondays, 1pm to 4pm, drop in |
||Monday to Friday, by appointment with Local Link only |
If you cannot get to our Local Link office, we can visit you at home with our Home Link Service.
Brigg Local Link provides disabled access.