Christmas and New Year opening times.
The Brigg Local Link office is located at The Angel, in the central market place. It shares the building with Brigg Library and the Heritage Centre.
- Advice, information and access to all council services
- Help with completing online forms
- A customer drop off point where you can receive information to support access to service applications
- Information about a range of partner organisations
- A Space of Safety as part of the SOS scheme
- A full range of library services, including access to People’s Network computers
- A range of specialist surgeries at certain times throughout the week
Depending on your enquiry, we may arrange an appointment to see you.
| Surgeries ||Schedule |
|Blue Badge Assessment Clinic ||Second and fourth Wednesday of the month by appointment with Local Link only |
|Citizens Advice Bureau ||Every Monday, 9.30am to 4.30pm, by appointment with Local Link only |
|Travel Passes ||Every Thursday, 9.30am to 12 noon, drop in |
|Macmillan Cancer Information and Support ||First Thursday of the month, 2pm to 4.30pm, drop in |
|Ongo Financial Inclusion Team ||Every Tuesday, 1.30 to 4.30pm, drop in |
If you cannot get to our Local Link office, we can visit you at home with our Home Link Service.
Brigg Local Link provides disabled access.