- Advice, information and access to all council services
- Help with completing online forms
- A customer drop off point where you can receive information to support access to service applications
- Information about a range of partner organisations
- A full range of library services, including access to People’s Network computers
- A range of specialist surgeries at certain times throughout the week
Depending on your enquiry, we may arrange an appointment to see you.
|Surgeries ||Schedule |
|CAB Pensionwise Advice Sessions ||Wednesdays, by appointment only, 01482 816308 |
|Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) ||Mondays, gateway appointments only, 01724 870941 |
|Connexions careers advice ||Mondays 1pm to 4.30pm, drop-in |
|MP surgery (Martin Vickers) ||Third Friday of the month 1pm to 3pm, by appointment only, 01472 603554 |
|ONGO Financial Inclusion Team ||Tuesdays, 1pm to 4.30pm, drop-in. Financial and benefit advice for any ONGO tenant. Home visits can also be arranged, please contact us for this. |
If you cannot get to our Local Link office, we can visit you at home with our Home Link Service.
Barton Local Link provides disabled access.