Christmas and New Year opening times.
- Advice, information and access to all council services
- Help with completing online forms
- A customer drop off point where you can receive information to support access to service applications
- Information about a range of partner organisations
- A Space of Safety as part of the SOS scheme
- A full range of library services, including access to People’s Network computers
- A range of specialist surgeries at certain times throughout the week
Depending on your enquiry, we may arrange an appointment to see you.
|Surgeries ||Schedule |
|Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) ||Every Tuesday and Thursday, 9.30am to 4pm, by appointment with Local Link only |
|Housing Advice Team ||Every Monday, 9.30am to 12 noon, drop in |
|Local MPs ||Third Friday of the month (pm). Please book direct with the MP's office |
|Careers information, advice and guidance for ages 16 to 19 ||Every Tuesday, 1pm to 3pm, drop in |
|Concessionary Travel Pass sessions ||Every Tuesday and Thursday, 2pm to 4.30pm, drop in |
|Blue Badge Assessment Clinic ||Second and fourth Wednesday of the month. The Adult Services Locality Team will make an appointment for you once you have made your application. |
|ONGO: Financial Inclusion Team ||Every Tuesday, 9am to 12 noon, drop in |
|Pensionwise Advice Session (CAB) ||Every Wednesday by appointment only via Hull CAB |
If you cannot get to our Local Link office, we can visit you at home with our Home Link Service.
Barton Local Link provides disabled access.