Christmas and New Year opening times.
- Advice, information and access to all council services
- Help with completing online forms
- A customer drop off point where you can receive information to support access to service applications
- Information about a range of partner organisations
- A Space of Safety as part of the SOS scheme
- A full range of library services, including access to People’s Network computers
- A range of specialist surgeries at certain times throughout the week
Depending on your enquiry, we may arrange an appointment to see you.
|Surgeries ||Schedule |
| || |
|Ongo Homes ||Every Wednesday 9am to noon, drop in |
|Macmillan Cancer Information and Support ||Every second and fourth Thursday of the month, 2pm to 4.30pm, by appointment with Local Link |
If you cannot get to our Local Link office we can visit you at home with our Home Link Service.
Ashby Local Link provides disabled access.