- Advice, information and access to all council services
- Help with completing online forms
- A customer drop off point where you can receive information to support access to service applications
- Information about a range of partner organisations
- A full range of library services, including access to People’s Network computers
- A range of specialist surgeries at certain times throughout the week
Depending on your enquiry, we may arrange an appointment to see you.
|Surgeries ||Schedule |
|Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) ||Every Tuesday 9am to 4pm, drop-in |
|ONGO Financial Inclusion Team ||Every Wednesday 9am to noon, drop-in. Financial and benefit advice for any ONGO tenant. |
If you cannot get to our Local Link office we can visit you at home with our Home Link Service.
Ashby Local Link provides disabled access.